Arrival Information for International Students
We are excited to start this journey with you. In the days ahead, please contact your dedicated Gonzaga Global enrollment counselor to complete your pre-arrival checklist.
Contact Your Enrollment Counselor
Your Gonzaga Global enrollment counselor is here to answer all your questions and ensure a smooth transition to the university. Before you start on open leading steps below, please get in touch:
- Select your region of the world below.
- Send your enrollment counselor an email, Skype, WhatsApp, or WeChat message.
We look forward to meeting you, and welcome to Gonzaga Global!
Middle East/North Africa
Russia/Central Asia/Eastern Europe
UK and Western Europe
Tiffany Chan (North Asia excluding Korea)Phone number: +886 903006063 WhatsApp: +852 9222 3579 LINE: tiffany-ccc Email Tiffany Chan
Chau Luu (Vietnam)Phone number: +84 962 442 193 Whatsapp: +84 962 442 193 Skype: live:chau.luuquynh Email Chau Luu
Tomi (Africa)Tel: +234 703 414 1021 WhatsApp: +234 703 414 1021 Email Tomi
Nikita (India)Tel: +91 9310587075 WhatsApp: +91 9310587075 Email Nikita
Isha (India)Tel: +91 9953550789 WhatsApp: +91 9953550789 Email Isha
Rakesh (India)Tel: +91 9096507300 WhatsApp: +91 9096507300 Email Rakesh
Sahil (India)Tel: +91- 9811718710 WhatsApp: +91- 9811718710 Email Sahil
Laxmi (India)Tel: +91 98183 96406 WhatsApp: 91 98183 96406 Email Laxmi
Daniyal (Pakistan)Tel: +92 310 588 8648 WhatsApp: +92 310 588 8648 Email Daniyal
Valeria (Latin America)Tel: +57 310 7880364 WhatsApp: +57 310 7880364 Email Valeria
Sanjukta (North America)Tel: +91-9820162776 WhatsApp: +91-9820162776 Email Sanjukta
Alexis (North America)Tel: +1 239-744-9468 WhatsApp: +1 239-744-9468 WeChat: alexis0426 Email Alexis
Sofya (North America)Tel: +1 347 399 35 72 WhatsApp: +1 347 399 35 72 Email Sofya
Maya (Middle East/North Africa)Tel: +971 58 156 0328 WhatsApp: +971 58 156 0328 Email Maya
Alsu (Middle East/North Africa)Tel: +7 939 346 09 59 WhatsApp: +7 939 346 09 59 Email Alsu
Evie (China)Tel: +86 182 1096 7343 WeChat: eseviewu QQ: 1034905349 Email Evie
Kelly (China)Tel: +86 15901806534 WeChat: 447619658 QQ: 447619658 Email Kelly
Chris (Southwest)Tel: +1-508-948-7542 WhatsApp: +1-508-948-7542 WeChat: chris040594 Email Chris
Alice (Northwest)Tel: +1-857-315-8730 WhatsApp: +1-857-315-8730 WeChat: aliceqinus Email Alice
Taha (Pakistan)Tel: +92-307-333-6878 WhatsApp: +92-307-333-6878 Skype: tshahid29 Email Taha
Ajith (India)Tel: +91-971-722-2408 WhatsApp: +91-971-722-2408 Skype: ajitks10 Email Ajith
Ekta (India)Tel: +91-965-001-0409 WhatsApp: +91-965-001-0409 Skype: ekta.aneja05 Email Ekta
Bibiane (Korea)Tel: +82-10-7711-6538 WhatsApp: +82-10-7711-6538 Email Bibiane
Doris (South China)Tel: +86-150-1870-6751 QQ: 2282183545 Email Doris
Marianna (Russia, Central Asia, Europe)Tel: +34-692-46-41-16 WhatsApp: +34-692-46-41-16 Skype: marianna.zubenko Email Maryna
Chau (Vietnam)Tel: +84-908-792-892 WhatsApp: +84-908-792-892 Skype: diemchau.dt Email Chau
Viraja (South & West India)WhatsApp: +91 7028090894 Skype: +91 7028090894 Tel: +91 7028090894 Email Viraja
George (Latin America)WhatsApp: +57-304-533-6418 Tel: +57-304-533-6418 Skype: georgelalcantara Email George
Vicky (North China)WeChat: vickychen7910 Tel: +86-135-2182-7910 Email Vicky
Saranya (Excluding Vietnam)WhatsApp: +66-96-982-0007 Skype: awesome.saranya Tel: +66-96-982-0007 Email Saranya
Sonam (South Asia)WhatsApp: +91-895-004-9050 Skype: sonam.parashar3 Tel: +91-895-004-9050 Email Sonam
Sakshi (India)WhatsApp: +91-995-351-0160 Skype: arorasakshi187 Tel: +91-995-351-0160 Email Sakshi
Mark (Central China)QQ: 15800624575 Tel: +86-158-0062-4575 Email Mark
Lisha (North China)QQ: 18310168200 Tel: +86-183-1016-8200 Email Lisha
Jane (West China)QQ: 713070180 Tel: +86.159.2876.6884 Email Jane
Complete Your Pre-Arrival Checklist
1. Apply for your visa
- Schedule a free visa information and preparation session with your personal enrollment advisor.
- Check that the details on your I-20 are correct (including your date of birth), and make sure your name is the same as it appears on your passport.
- Prepare the documents you will need to take to the embassy when attending your visa interview.
After you complete the above steps, you should apply for your visa as soon as possible. It requires an interview with the U.S. embassy, and your scheduled appointment may be several weeks out.
- Complete your visa application.
- Pay your I-901 (SEVIS) fee.
- Visit usembassy.gov to learn more about scheduling your visa appointment, what to expect when you arrive, and the documentation you need to take with you.
- Notify your personal enrollment advisor of the date and embassy of your visa appointment.
- Watch these videos to help you apply for your visa and prepare for your interview:
Other links that international students find useful:
2. Submit your arrival details
We are so excited for you to join us on campus!
When purchasing your ticket, plan to arrive on or before your scheduled move-in day.
To ensure a smooth transition to your new home, plan to arrive on or before your official move-in day. Airport pickup is available at Spokane International Airport (GEG). Once you book your flights, you must fill out the student arrival form.
For all application and payment deadlines as well as move-in and program start dates, please visit the Important Dates page.
Book your flights through StudentUniverse and benefit from exclusive discounts for students! Get the best deals when you need them and benefit from 24-hour risk-free cancellation.
StudentUniverse has exclusive deals to get you the lowest possible airfare. Use this page to search for the best deals: https://www.studentuniverse.com/travel-services/Shorelight/affiliate/flights
Book discounted flights here.
We are looking forward to meeting you in person!
3. Pay your tuition and fees
- Please be aware that you do not pay you balance as indicated on you statement of fees by the payment deadline, the following may occur:
- Late payment fees may be charged.
- You may have your scholarship and/or waivers rescinded. In such cases, you will be responsible for the full cost of your program.
- You may encounter delays or other issues enrolling and registering for classes.
4. Complete the required forms
- Follow the second page of your Acceptance Letter for instructions.
Undergraduate students will be required to take a Math Placement test. Please see your pre-arrival emails 6-8 weeks before your arrival date.