Arrival Information for International Students
We are excited to start this journey with you. In the days ahead, please contact your dedicated Gonzaga Global enrollment counselor to complete your pre-arrival checklist.
Contact Your Enrollment Counselor
Your Gonzaga Global enrollment counselor is here to answer all your questions and ensure a smooth transition to the university. Before you start on open leading steps below, please get in touch:
- Select your region of the world below.
- Send your enrollment counselor an email, Skype, WhatsApp, or WeChat message.
We look forward to meeting you, and welcome to Gonzaga Global!
Middle East/North Africa
Russia/Central Asia/Eastern Europe
UK and Western Europe
Chris (Southwest)Tel: +1-508-948-7542 WhatsApp: +1-508-948-7542 WeChat: chris040594 Email Chris
Alice (Northwest)Tel: +1-857-315-8730 WhatsApp: +1-857-315-8730 WeChat: aliceqinus Email Alice
Taha (Pakistan)Tel: +92-307-333-6878 WhatsApp: +92-307-333-6878 Skype: tshahid29 Email Taha
Ajith (India)Tel: +91-971-722-2408 WhatsApp: +91-971-722-2408 Skype: ajitks10 Email Ajith
Ekta (India)Tel: +91-965-001-0409 WhatsApp: +91-965-001-0409 Skype: ekta.aneja05 Email Ekta
Bibiane (Korea)Tel: +82-10-7711-6538 WhatsApp: +82-10-7711-6538 Email Bibiane
Doris (South China)Tel: +86-150-1870-6751 QQ: 2282183545 Email Doris
Marianna (Russia, Central Asia, Europe)Tel: +34-692-46-41-16 WhatsApp: +34-692-46-41-16 Skype: marianna.zubenko Email Maryna
Chau (Vietnam)Tel: +84-908-792-892 WhatsApp: +84-908-792-892 Skype: diemchau.dt Email Chau
Shayan (Pakistan)Tel: +92-335-822-0020 WhatsApp: +92-335-822-0020 Skype: shayanchawla Email Shayan
Viraja (South & West India)WhatsApp: +91 7028090894 Skype: +91 7028090894 Tel: +91 7028090894 Email Viraja
George (Latin America)WhatsApp: +57-304-533-6418 Tel: +57-304-533-6418 Skype: georgelalcantara Email George
Tomi (Africa)WhatsApp: +234-703-414-1021 Skype: Tomi Afilaka Tel: +234-703-414-1021 Email Tomi
Vicky (North China)WeChat: vickychen7910 Tel: +86-135-2182-7910 Email Vicky
Saranya (Excluding Vietnam)WhatsApp: +66-96-982-0007 Skype: awesome.saranya Tel: +66-96-982-0007 Email Saranya
Sonam (South Asia)WhatsApp: +91-999-647-1494 Skype: sonam.parashar3 Tel: +91-999-647-1494 Email Sonam
Unnati (South Asia)WhatsApp: +91-972-501-2676 Tel: +91-972-501-2676 Email Unnati
Sakshi (India)WhatsApp: +91-995-351-0160 Skype: arorasakshi187 Tel: +91-995-351-0160 Email Sakshi
Hoang (Southeast Asia)WhatsApp: +84-937-225-295 Skype: hoangvtb1983 Tel: +84-937-225-295 Email Hoang
Annie (South China)QQ: 1738675071 Tel: +86-135-7055-0749 Email Annie
Mark (Central China)QQ: 15800624575 Tel: +86-158-0062-4575 Email Mark
Lisha (North China)QQ: 18310168200 Tel: +86-183-1016-8200 Email Lisha
Jane (West China)QQ: 713070180 Tel: +86.159.2876.6884 Email Jane
Complete Your Pre-Arrival Checklist
1. Apply for your visa
- Schedule a free visa information and preparation session with your personal enrollment advisor.
- Check that the details on your I-20 are correct (including your date of birth), and make sure your name is the same as it appears on your passport.
- Prepare the documents you will need to take to the embassy when attending your visa interview.
After you complete the above steps, you should apply for your visa as soon as possible. It requires an interview with the U.S. embassy, and your scheduled appointment may be several weeks out.
- Complete your visa application.
- Pay your I-901 (SEVIS) fee.
- Visit usembassy.gov to learn more about scheduling your visa appointment, what to expect when you arrive, and the documentation you need to take with you.
- Notify your personal enrollment advisor of the date and embassy of your visa appointment.
- Watch these videos to help you apply for your visa and prepare for your interview:
Other links that international students find useful:
3. Pay your tuition and fees
- Please be aware that if you do not pay your balance as indicated on your statement of fees by the payment deadline, the following may occur:
- Late payment fees may be charged.
- You may have your scholarship and/or waivers rescinded. In such cases, you will be responsible for the full cost of your program.
- You may encounter delays or other issues enrolling and registering for classes.
4. Complete the required forms
- Follow the second page of your Acceptance Letter for instructions.
Undergraduate students will be required to take a Math Placement test. Please see your pre-arrival emails 6-8 weeks before your arrival date.