Welcome to Gonzaga University!
Soon you will be headed to campus in Spokane, Washington. Prepare for a successful start by completing your on-campus or digital learning steps below.
Our dedicated personal advisors make sure all your questions are answered and ensure you have a smooth transition to the university.
Before you start on any of the steps below, contact your local personal advisor. Simply select your region of the world below and send your advisor an email, Skype, WhatsApp, or WeChat message.
We look forward to meeting you and welcome to Gonzaga Global!
Russia/Central Asia/Eastern Europe
UK and Western Europe
Chau Luu (Vietnam)
+84 962 442 193
Whatsapp: +84 962 442 193
Skype: live:chau.luuquynhEmail Chau Luu
Ngoc Hoang (Vietnam)
+84 382 027 922
Whatsapp: +84 382 027 922
Skype: live:bichngoc.ufmEmail Ngoc Hoang
Viraja (South & West India)
Whatsapp: +91 7028090894
Skype: +91 7028090894Email Viraja
After you receive the electronic copy of your I-20, complete the following steps before booking your visa appointment:
- Schedule a free visa information and preparation session with your personal Enrollment Advisor.
- Check that the details on your I-20 are correct (including your date of birth) and make sure your name is the same as it appears on your passport.
- Prepare the documents you will need to take to the embassy when attending your visa interview.
After you complete the above steps, you should apply for your visa as soon as possible. It requires an interview with the U.S. Embassy and can sometimes take several weeks to schedule.
- Complete your Visa Application.
- Pay your I-901 (SEVIS) fee.
- Visit usembassy.gov to learn more about scheduling your visa appointment, what to expect when you arrive and the documentation you need to take with you.
- Notify your enrollment advisor of the date and embassy location of your visa appointment.
- Watch these videos to help you apply for your visa and prepare for your interview:
Other links that international students find useful:
We are so excited for you to join us on campus!
When making your travel arrangements, plan to arrive on or before your scheduled move-in day.
Airport pickup is available at Spokane International Airport (GEG). Once you book your flights, you must fill out the student arrival form.
For all undergraduate and graduate program move-in dates, please visit the Important Dates page.
We are looking forward to meeting you in person!
Make your payment in full at least two weeks before you arrive to avoid enrollment delays and ensure an on-time start.
Follow the instructions below to submit payment for tuition and fees:
- Flywire by Peer Transfer: Please visit the Gonzaga Global Flywire portal to complete the transfer process. Please note that you cannot use a US credit card or US bank account.
- Please be aware that if you do not pay your balance as indicated on your statement of fees by the payment deadline, the following may occur:
- Late payment fees may be charged.
- You may have your scholarship and/or waivers rescinded. In such cases, you will be responsible for the full cost of your program.
- You may encounter delays or other issues enrolling and registering for classes.
You will need to complete the following before your arrival:
- Zagweb account: To set up your Zagweb account, please visit this link. Follow the second page of your Acceptance Letter for instructions.
- Health Forms: Complete your health forms via the health portal.
- ZAGCARD: Submit a photo for your student ID card.
- Undergraduate students may be required to take Math Placement test. Please check your zagmail school email 6-8 weeks before your arrival date.
We’ve partnered with campusSIMS to help connect you with mobile phone service. Get your US phone number in your home country and have service that’s ready to use as soon as you land. Click here to get your free SIM card.
campusSIMS helps international students get connected with mobile phone service in the US. Through campusSIMS’ exclusive partner Mint Mobile, students can sign up and get their US phone number while in their home country, and have mobile phone service ready to use as soon as they land.
Students can get low-cost, reliable mobile phone service starting at as low as $15 per month that includes:
- A free SIM card
- Unlimited talk and text
- High speed data
- Nationwide coverage on the fastest, most advanced network
For more information, visit campussims.com.